- Article must have between 100 and 150 words abstract in English and Indonesian with four or five keywords.
- Article should be between 5,000 and 8,000 words, included references and footnotes.
- Article must be a study base on either literature (text) or field research.
- Article should be submitted in Word (single-spaced and 12-point font).
- Please be noted that Studia allows quotation from classic languages in Latin only; any other quotations in Greek, Hebrew, Arabic etc., and any symbol characters are not permitted.
- First-level headings (e.g. Introduction, Conclusion) should be in bold with a capital letter for any proper nouns and words other than articles.
- Second-level headings should be in bold italics with a capital letter for any proper nouns and words other than articles.
- Third-level headings should be in italics with a capital letter for any proper nouns and words other than articles.
- Footnote and Bibliography please click
- The article submitted will be peer-reviewed by qualified academics; this process may take weeks or months. All submitted papers are subject to review of the editors, editorial board, and reviewers.
- The author should be willing to respond questions from the readers of his/her article; in case there is corrections, the author must revise the article as soon as possible.
Guidelines for book reviews
- Please include, at the beginning: Author, Title, Place, Publisher, Date, number of pages, ISBN of the book reviewed.
E.g., Taylor, Charles. A Secular Age. Cambridge: The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 2007. 874+x pp. ISBN-13: 978-0-674-02676-6.
- The review begin with abstract, three or four keywords and continue with a brief overall description of the book.
- The review may include:
- The content and its complexity of the book.
- Comments on the author’s style and contribution of the book.
- Philosophical or theological methodology of presentation.
- Position of the philosophical or theological arguments in its field.
- The preferred format for submissions is MS-Word.
- Review should be about 1500 words long. The name, affiliation and email address of the reviewer should appear at the end of the review.